Monday, August 4, 2014

Changes to the blog



I changed the layout to a  cleaner, more professional look. When I started this blog, I didn't really have a plan. I called it "What Is He Building In There" as a nod to Tom Wait, but also because my plan was to write about a rebuilding process. Specifically mine.


I wanted to write as part of an alternative graduate degree.  At first I just wrote as I chose, irregularly "shotgunning" posts . Post whatever I like and see what sticks. And though I'm not done writing whatever comes to mind, I seem to enjoy waxing political. So it's likely there will be a radical increase in frequency to informing against (and occasionally, rarely, for) the government and the well-established corporatocracy. 

I wanted to get a more professional look, something easy to read. I also updated my profile, as I plan to swear significantly less. If this style whiplash offends, please let me know. I will be happy to cuss up a storm if it pleases my audience.


The name change is from Hobbes. I find I am Hobbesian in my outlook, and that is why we must attempt to be helpful. World's a scary place, let's try to make it less scary.

Finally, I have on the left a donate button.  If you like what you read, and want to see more, please donate. if you don't like what you see and want something different, donate and tell me. Most just donate.

 And don't forget to share on Facebook and Google Plus if your are entertained.


No comments:

Post a Comment