Friday, October 18, 2013

A few days late.

Hey Kiddos. No new content this week, unfortunately.

I've been so damned busy with a new project or two that I haven't had time to update. It's literally driving me crazy.

In return, have a quick doodle I did whilst working on the first project. This has nothing to do with the second project.  It may have to do with the third.

Some news:

I'm now 250-255 lbs, that's down 45-50 lbs from April 7-12, when I started losing weight in earnest.

Ice cream tastes like ass thanks to low carb. It's way too sweet. .

I bought a car, so I may be able to mobo again. It's a small one/ That makes mobo more of a starry-eyed dream.


I will try to write about what independence really means. About how you too can walk away from things that don't advantage you. But for now, my digital tablet awaits.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment