Sunday, June 5, 2011

IT ENDS TONIGHT!

The only person who will get that doesn't read this blog.
So it goes.

I may be MIA for a few days due to longer work hours, but I will tell you, I am tired of making excuses for bad behavior.

Looks like I have fans, but I am the only one who can hold me accountable.

So tomorrow I start doing so. Despite cravings, both psychological (habits) and hormonal (diabetes), I shall start the Slow-Carb Diet again. this may make me a cranky S.O.B. - OK, more of a cranky S.O.B- but I want very much to get back in shape.

One last thing. You know you've reached "That age" - and it can come at any time in your life, mind- but "that age" is surely here when you spend as much time psyching yourself up for a BM as you do going out to the club.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Pffffft, the only prep work I need to do for a BM is making sure I've got a book ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess I've reached that age then. Time to limber up, I feel a BM coming on...

    ReplyDelete