Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Afternoon

I was feeling light-headed so I had, a bit after 3

5 egg whites and a whole egg.
185 calories, about 31 grams protein, and 8 grams fat.

i also had a bit later - 1 slice of white bread.
90 calories.

The white bread is proscribed by my diet, but i fins I have to occasionally eat some.

I didn't get a chance to cook more lentils, so I had to improvise.

Tonight I will be drinking a lot of Diet Coke at trivia. Diet Coke is proscribed in large doses, but otherwise I am the guy who is drinking water all night. Poverty and Dieting do not go well with a social life.

The frustrating things is that diet is supposed to be the main thing that prevents you from losing weight. I may have reached my homeostatic limit at 50 lbs overweight. What a horrible thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment