Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Morning

Monday Morning:
Woke up at 8:10am

All numbers are approximate:

1) Drank 700 ml of ice cold water
2) took my morning ice bath
3) Ate about 195 calories of eggs and lentils at 8:50am
185 calories , 26 grams of protein, 11 grams of carbs, 3 grams dietary fiber, and 10 grams of fat.
4) Was ridiculously hungry, so about 10:15am I ate a 1/2 cup lentils
130 calories, 10 grams of protein, 22 grams of carbs, 6 of dietary fiber, and 4 grams of fat.

I was going to post pictures, but my camera is out of juice and I don't have an SD slot for my computer otherwise.

The cold showers and cold drinks increase my hunger dramatically. Which increases my crankiness to high levels. Then I have to go to work. Helter Skelter, man, Helter Skelter

I didn't sleep very well. I tried to go to bed early, but I was having a lot of pain in my leg. Two Aleve later. the pain had reduced sufficiently for sleep to arrive. I woke up about 3 times last night.

As my birthday nears, I feel very old, and I am reminded of this bit buy Louis CK.

No comments:

Post a Comment