Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Morning, Coming Down

A few things. Despite a week being Friday to Thursday, I've decided to not go on facebook for a week. I am becoming polemic, and arguing way too much. In addition, it's a distraction from what I should be focusing on.

I didn't get to take a cold shower this morning before work. I overslept. If this process is going to work, this needs to stop. I will take a shower during my long lunch today

I have been assigned extra hours at work. this means I will be less broke, but also have less time. I am already constantly distracted from getting work done, so I guess I will have to work harder at focusing

I am available by email and by phone, and since this is my schedule, I will update my blog. comments related to blog content are welcome. If there is a typo, just email me.

Todays Schedule:
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Work
1:00pm to 1:30 pm Cold Shower 1
1:30 to 1:50 Russian study
2:00 pm to 4 pm: Work, part II

That's as far as my schedule goes today.
I would like to work on my book, read another book, and study some Spanish.

Notice I haven't posted anything about eating. Despite negative affects of fasting on my metabolism, my whole body feels sick, so I am skipping eating today. This will not become a habit. Also, most of the data about fasting comes from pastors and religious types, which makes it nearly worthless from a medical standpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment