Monday, May 30, 2011

My diet for the day:



Today I ate:

About 8 oz of chicken cooked in olive oil:
340 Calories, 16 grams of fat, 48 grams of protein, 0 grams of carbs

A single Roma tomato, sliced, and salted:
35 Calories, 1 Gram fat, 1 gram protein, 7 gram of Carbs, 1.5 dietary fiber.

8 oz of Kielbasa
720, 64 grams of fat, 24 grams of protein, 12 grams of carbs.


Total:
1075 calories, 81 grams fat, 73 protein, 18 grams of carbs (13 sugars)

And I drank about 16 glasses of water and rode my bike aerobically for 70 minutes.

This diet looks terrible! Hardly over 1ooo Calories! He'll go into starvation mode!

Well, yeah, I might on this diet. But it doesn't cause the swells of insulin and the crankiness of slow carb.

I suppose to avoid starvation mode I will have to throw another sausage on gthe grill, or another pound of chicken. Maybe I could add some few lentils, combining the diets. In this case, I'd add, say, 3 cups of lentils. That would add approximately 700 calories, 139 Carbs, 30 grams protein, and 15 grams of fat (from olive oil).

Adding meat would increase the cost of a days meals by about $2 but keep my carb count under 50.

Adding lentils would raise my carb count over 100g/ day and cost about a dollar a day.


At the top is a break down of each diet, including cost: one has plenty of dietary fiber, one is low carbohydrates: Both include the olive oil used to cook the foods and a price per day at the bottom, unlabelled.


OK, now on to the mind: Russian lesson!


No comments:

Post a Comment